Daley Plaza Picasso
Public Art, Outdoor Sculpture
- The Chicago Picasso, a gift from the artist to the people of Chicago, has become a beloved icon of the city and a source of civic pride.
- Slide down the Picasso statue, it's loads of fun!
- Meet here on the last Friday of every month @ 5:30pm for Chicago Critical Mass - fun free bike ride!
- Barbie and I sat staring and guessing for hours. We never could settle on what exactly the statue was, but we did decide the mystery and intrigue made us very hungry.
- Come thursdays in the summer for the best farmers market in the city. Also best place for a coffee and people watching before work
- Just enjoy it
- Always a nice place to hang out for lunch, see a free concert, or just watch the pigeons!!
- Best Downtown Activities according to radicalpossibility.com
- They blocked the plaza I guess for the coming of the tree.
- Awesome statue. Slide down. Lots of fun
- @ the Fair Trade: For the Planet, For the People. All sustainable products for the home and for yourself. Great gift ideas.
- Skeletal goat
- Check it out around 10am-12pm for max visual plezhuer
- Un saltino in pausa pranzo!
- Grab a pils at the kindlemart.....awesome potato pancakes and kraut........