Dairy Queen Grill & Chill
Ice Cream, Fast Food
- Perfect Place to grab a bit when you JUST missed your ferry!!! LOL.
- Slow service , don't expect to get a blizzard before the ferry comes
- Blizzards are yummy for your tummy
- Got 1 1/2 hours for fun? Free Staten Island ferry, DQ Blizzard at the St. George Terminal, ferry back. Nostalgic sugar rush + water views of downtown Manhattan = happiness.
- First DQ in NYC with the bonus of watching all the specialness of the SI ferry crowd!
- Great place to relax, since it's usually empty.
- Por $5: dos chicken wraps, papas, gaseosa y un sundae del sabor que prefieras.
- Hot dogs and ice cream.
- Fast service, particularly considering regularly long lines. Tables somewhat dirty.
- $5 lunch special is unreal. I do not care how slow the service is there's absolutely no way you get a meal with a side, a drink, and ice cream sundae anywhere else for that price!
- Finally have one in nyc
- Great place to meet people
- Banana cream pie blizzard
- Lots of power outlets at the tables. Most power outlets throughout the rest of the terminal are locked or don't work.
- Why offer seating at all if you allow non patrons to take up all of it?
- Great service and very clean. Damn good chili dogs and fries too!
- Fast and friendly service. Food served to your table, and the first DQ in NYC, right here in SI!
- Yeah just get a blizzard dudes
- The onion rings are great
- Must get the banana creme pie blizzard. It's awesome!!