The Daily Pint
Whisky Bar, Karaoke, Rock Club
- Best bar in LA. scotch for years. Great beers
- Best beer and scotch on the westside
- great scotch selection!
- The casual jeans and T-shirt kind of bar. Here you can indulge in special brews.
- 30 beers on tap + 2 casks (stone arrogant bastard and smoked porter w/ amer oak today)
- It's a Whiskey bar but has a good selection of craft beer
- Friendly local dive bar. The new Whiskey Wall is awesome. Man I wish they would clean up the bathroom though!
- Huge whiskey selection, 200 to choose from!
- Do not ask Phil the bartender what they have on tap!
- Check the blackboards for the current beers on tap
- Blue label is only $20 a glass!!! That's at least 50% less than you'll pay anywhere else. So smooth
- if you're hungry and want to continue drinking, there's a pizza place that will deliver right to the bar, look for the wall posting
- Cask conditioned ales served here! 'nuff said.
- Great neighborhood bar. Good selection of beer, scotch and I think whiskey. There is also pool, shuffle puck, Jenga and an assortment of other games to be played. Try delirium nocturnal for beer.
- foosball table now moved to the back. booo!
- Sunday NFL, all games.
- Beer & Scotch
- One of America's Top 10 best whisky/whiskey bars. Great beer on tap. You can go back to the 1940's on a huge scotch and whiskey selection. They will split shots for tasting purposes.
- Excellent craft beer selection. Even better fine whiskey selection. Cool dive bar with pool tables, karaoke on some nights, pizza delivery, foosball, and shuffleboard.
- Nice selection of Scotch