Daily Dozen Doughnut Co
93 Pike St Ste 7 (Pike Pl. Market)
Seattle, WA 98101
- Cinnamon is where it's at!
- The lines are long but it's worth the wait.
- These minidonuts are a Seattle food legend: The smell of sugar, butter, and deep-fried dough lead you to the tiny stand at Pike Place Market.It doesnt get fresher than this.
- Literally the best donuts I have had in my LIFE. I had them 8 years ago with fond memories, and then recently when I returned to the town, I looked for them again and lo and behold. Still as godlike.
- Maple doughnuts are here!
- 2 musts when i visit Seattle: a deluxe from Dicks and a warm bag of 1/2 dozen mix of donuts from Daily Dozen. The oil stain on bag just means it's extra good.
- Grab a mixed bag and take a walk around the Pike Market. Delcious!
- #Mini-Doughnuts!!! Best Donuts EVER!!! Dunkin' Donuts & Zelda's Corner's own mini donuts in Venice Beach, CA- tie for 2nd Place. VooDoo Donuts, 3rd Place- My Own Opinion! Try for yourself!
- Don't let the Pike Place Market location discourage you- the doughnut holes here I thought only existed in my dreams. Melting in my mouth as we speak. OMG.
- Holy cinnamon!!! $0.75/ea
- Any time I meet someone who has visited Seattle they always have fond memories of this place and ask if I know about it. Luckily, I do. I like the cinnamon donuts best.
- Try the assorted bag...so delicious!
- Get the bakers dozen and you will have an extra for the walk down to the end of the market!
- Grab a bag of powdered sugar donuts & spend the rest of the day convincing people you werent doing lines in a Pike Place bathroom.
- A gem inside the market. The powered sugars are delicious.
- I like these only cause they're cute and mini donuts. The taste is nothing special. Maple is probably my fav.
- I love the cinnamon coated doughnuts.
- Doughnut lover's can't miss this. Perfect mini doughnuts with various fillings & flavors! Yum!
- Mixed dozen.
- the powdered donuts are delicious!