- Amazing Chicken Meatballs. Try the Arugula and truffle Pizza as an app to share
- The Chicken Meatballs are the move and are very filling.
- Great food - try the gnocchi in the vodka pesto sauce!
- Best ever.
- still over-rated and full of snobs..food was too salty too much attitude and so glad i did not pay for the meal!! no one in our party cared for the place..
- Excellent food and service
- Excellent food. Good service. The fusilli with short ribs is phenomenal!!
- The calamari is exceptional!
- Real Italian Food is superb! Highly recommended. Check the specials on blackboard. Branzino and fish specials are perfection. Try fish special in the light tomato sauce with clams. Salads are huge.
- Baked clams for app, and chicken calabrese are my favorite, but honestly everything I've ever ordered here is made to perfection.
- I hadn't heard of this place until tonight. A nothing-fancy Italian restaurant. No crazy Italian-Japanese fusion dishes or anything like that. Just lasagna, meatballs, ravioli, etc.
- Ask for Bobby and tell him Dom from entourage sent you! Best Italian restaurant in the 5 Towns!
- Love Rob & the Girls..great vibe great fun!
- Every time I've been, the bartenders were very friendly
- Chicken Meatballs a must and a nice glass of Casiellro Del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon