Da Conch Shack
$ $ $
Blue Hills Beach
Providenciales, Turks and Caicos Island
Lists & rankings
- #94 on 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2017
- #101 on 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2016
- #23 on 150 Best Bars Outside the United States 2015
- #51 on 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2015
- #76 on 101 Best Restaurants in Latin America and the Caribbean 2013
- Get a huge pitcher of rum punch along with the conch salad (freshest on the land)and conch combo (fritters, cracked conch, rice n peas).
- Great view; best conch I had on the island.
- This is heaven on earth. Oh, and be sure to give the conch fritters a try.
- Ask for John Wayne he will make you feel like #1 VIP
- Get the Cracked Conch and Jan's Infamous Rum Punch is a must... The staff and setting make it perfect!
- Buy a souvenir conch to take home!
- Try the cracked conch with hot sauce and a pitcher of rum punch. Always a favorite!
- Conch fritters are a must try!
- have the rum punch so delicious and the conch fritters. great location on the beach, fun dj as well. friendly staff.
- The food was divine, the people were wonderful and the location is fantastic!!!
- Awesome food, great music and a beachside setting. Would recommend the cracked conch as well as the snapper or fish tacos!
- Conch fritter and cracked conch were very good. Jerk ribs werent bad either. Nice place to dine on the beach! 4/5
- Cracked conch , conch fritters, grilled shrimp.. rice .. conch curry .. conch creole .. great local restaurant .directly on the beach.. definitely recommend
- Highly recommend the sampler platter for a taste of everything. Don't forget to check out how they open conch
- Great spot right on the beach for delicious conch (try the cracked conch)...skip the fries and just order more conch. The Peppajoy sauce is flavorful...sweet with the right amount of kick.
- Great ambiance, free conch shells. Food was good. Enjoyed immensely
- Closed from Sep 1st through mid Oct :( 2016
- Grilled seafood is delicious and appropriate on the beach! Try it with some of the sweet and spicy local hot sauce. Yum!
- Awesome food with an amazing view.
- Get the rum punch and conch combo