1833 W Uintah St
Colorado Springs, CO 80904
- Awesome malts! Great burgers!
- Best burgers in town! Split the order of fries - they're huge - and grab an awesome milkshake. I love strawberry!
- Can't get enough of the malts... Soo damned good!
- Great breaded pork tenderloin sandwich...!!!
- Great, fresh burgers and thick shakes!
- Bleu Bacon burger was alright, but the fried mushrooms didn't work for me at all. The place seems really popular, but my own experience was so-so at best.
- The sweet potato fries are amazing!!
- Best burgers, to die for fried mushrooms w/ranch dressing, awesome shakes and malts. 1950s style diner with Catholic service if desired. This has been one of my favorite Westside places for years.
- Bacon blue with rings
- Great service! Loved the food especially the fries!
- Nostalgic awesomeness.
- Great BLT on Texas Toast
- Colorado burgers!
- Pork Loin Sandwich!
- Burgers are made with locally processed, naturally raised Ranch Foods Direct beef. I don't really do burgers, but when I do--Cy's hits the spot!