French, Restaurant, Bar
- The food at this wine-country favorite is seasonal, and so too are the desserts, courtesy of Nicole Plue. Must order: butterscotch sundae.
- Take a day trip out to Sonoma and stop by Cyrus to dine a la carte at the bar or create your own 3-, 4- or 5-course meal. No one will blame you if you eat the foie gras for all 5 courses.
- Charbay-ville and AMAZING, AMAZING food. Do yourself a favor - don't skip dessert... Don't even think about it... They will blow your mind...
- Chef, Douglas Keane is a master of clean, deep ringing flavors, bite after unforgettable bite. The servers know how exhilarating the food is & they dont make you feel like you have to behave yourself
- Brendan is such a great bartender. Ask him the name of his favorite fishing bait. See if he blushes.
- Definitely do the 8-courses, you will be glad that you didn't miss out on the melt-in-your-mouth pork belly.
- Eat la carte at the bar
- Best alternative to French Laundy - five star!
- Impressive wine list and by the glass selection. If it's just you and a date, check out their robust half bottle selection. If you're planning to bring your own bottle, make it a good one--$50 corkage
- Pace yourself. Enjoy!
- Our favorite French. Feel free to eat at the bar. don't miss the cocktails. Everything's so good that even the amuses can be crafty--gougre filled with foie/rillette. Oh. my. gawd.
- to bad its closed
- Try the Wagyu Steak With Boy Choy - So delicious.
- From savory to salty to acidity to sweet, every dish was well crafted. The staff was really warm and friendly and, we even had the chance to talk to Nick, one of the owners.
- Try the Pork Belly with Kim Chee, Sakura Ebi and Mitsuba, Bacon Dashi
- Try the Roasted Lobster with Cauliflower Cream, Uni Emulsion
- Try the pretzel croissant - The rest of the meal was fantastic but these little guys made my day!
- Hello food lover! Head over to The Napa Valley and check out one or more of the 17 Michelin Starred Restaurants.
- Good for cocktails only.
- On the menu youll find (literally) fresh concoctions featuring anything from lavender spice bitters to bergamot juice.