Cyclo Vietnamese Cuisine
- The waitress is fucking crazy awesome. Great entertainment and mid to low price DELICIOUS food. The curry is bomb!
- Love being able to bring my own beer or wine to dinner.. Hands down my favorite restaurant in Arizona!
- Delicious Pho and Thai coffee. The owner swears like a sailor, but is a great host.
- Everything is good! Personally like the cha gio, spare ribs, seafood pho, mixed grill, egg crepe, Saigon rice with seafood and pan fried rice noodles. Justina is amazing.
- Authentic food, great prices, Justina is hilarious I went back 3 times in one week when I visited. Recommend the pho thai or pho ga
- Pho Ap Chao is the best Vietnamese dish you will ever have. Justina is cute and hilarious. Best Vietnamese in the valley (or anywhere).
- Order the Pho Ap Chao. The crispy rice noodle cakes are delicious after they've soaked up some of the sauce.
- All their noodle dishes are great... The lady who works here is fucking hilarious.
- The perfect combination: authentic, brilliantly flavored Vietnamese food in a clean, contemporary setting.
- The waitress is fucking bomb! Super friendly and curses up a storm it's amazing! I loved it!
- Justina has the mouth of a sailor and the food is amazing. Two good things about Cyclo. Would be nicer if it was in Scottsdale ;).
- It's BYOB so don't forget the drinks!
- Best Vietnamese iced coffee.. ever!
- Justina - the owner/hostess is a pistol. Pho is super, BYOB!
- Try the Lemongrass Chicken.
- Two words: green beans - Also, go for the lemongrass chicken and the rice cakes.
- Love the rice noddles !
- Yummy Vietnamese food!