- Be prepared to meet interesting people outside. And be nice to the cashiers, they're actually nice to everyone if you don't attack them first.
- Make sure you've hit rock bottom before entering.
- Don't forget your CVS card ;) ;)
- Listen to Liz L, she is right, i know. I'm one of those cashiers.
- This CVS is open 24 hours, thank god! It's so convienient because most other stores close by 11pm and I really needed cold medicine because my allergies are acting up
- I live on Apache & Rural. Despite the fact that it is such a long walk, this CVS was definitely worth it. Clean, well organized. If you're walking there is also a bus stop outside where you can rest.
- Great staff.. Send you prescriptions to here
- There are two checkouts, one at either side of the store. Usually the one closest to University is less busy.
- Avoid the pharmacy at all cost. The pharmacy is ridiculously slow. Despite having my prescription sent over from the doctor's office 24 hours before I attempted to pick up the prescription, it was s
- The store is great but the pharmacy is absolutely incompetent. Totally ridiculous. No one knows what anyone is doing at all.
- Horrible wait time @ pharmacy. When it's busy, the pharmacists act like nobody is in line. Ridiculous!!!!
- Sign up for a CVS Extra Care card for free rewards and coupons. Be careful though, the coupons you get at
- iPhone wall chargers are 14.99$ and they work! The car charger sucks really bad though and doesn't work.
- Don't do the drive thru pharmacy here. Go inside. I waited 10 mins in the heat. Too many customers on foot. Better to go inside and wait to get your meds.