4051 N Lincoln Ave (btwn Belle Plaine & Irving Park Rd)
Chicago, IL 60618
- I miss osco!
- Never use the pharmacy- really bad. For a store it's fine but I always go elsewhere for prescriptions
- Why do all the CVS employees here look like cracked out meth' addicts? Avoid the cashiers. Do yourself a favor, use the self-checkouts, if you're lucky enough to find one in working order.
- very helpful pharmacists!
- Use your cvs coupons, they can even be expired. And u can use multiple at one time.
- Holy crap PLEASE leave a self check out open at night or have more than one inept cashier... just waited 15 minutes to buy a Pepsi, and the line was even longer when I left! Fml!
- There are some very prejudice employees working here. The lady at the first register by the door to be exact. Didn't know I was on the wrong side of town. Just think, I attend school over here.
- Pay w cell phone through Google wallet
- Three employees just stood around talking to each other, didn't offer any greeting or help. Had to use self check-out since they wouldn't move 10 feet to their register. They just stared at me.
- Pharmacy staff is awesome! They're super friendly
- Don't use the self check outs. They are always broken.