- Very rude guy "helping" customers at self-check out. Seriously. How is he still working here? He barely speaks English and is always cranky!!!
- The staff at the pharmacy is slow, forget to do perscriptions, make you wait, and treat you with no respect.
- Pharmacy window is very slow. Pharmacy in general stays packed.
- The pharmacy is a disaster. If you have a choice, go elsewhere!
- 24/7! Love it
- Pharmacy people are super friendly, funny, and speedy!
- First one I've seen with self-checkout. Awesome.
- Minute clinic sucks!#!
- Open 24 hours.
- The CVS card is one rewards program that's actually worthwhile - could save you hundreds of dollars a year...
- They have a drive thru pharmacy!
- They have a USAA ATM machine...never seen one!
- The store is 24 hours, but the pharmacy IS NOT! Fill Rx on Arlington Road if you need to go late.
- The employees are very friendly & helpful! I love the self checkout & the baskets on wheels! Not to mention, this location have chilled & frozen foods as well.