- 45 minutes to put a sticker on an inhaler? Really?
- Their pharmacy is always understaffed. Long lines for dropping off and pickup even at 9pm. Hire more people!!
- Worst pharmacy I have ever been too.
- Go to the farmers market in front on Tuesday's from 3-7 in the summer. Gorgeous stuff.
- Idiot pharmacy staff and surrounded by homeless people
- They dont have cheese platters here.
- Self checkout is a nightmare.
- Its okay not just a pharmacy
- The employees were nice, very helpful. The pharmacist let us pay for our things and even gave syringes for the meds i picked up for my kids.
- 90% of the checkout lanes are self-checkout.
- 24/7 pharmacy! Always busy as it's very centrally located in the heart of downtown Hoboken. A bunch of self-checkouts make it go quicker. A few homeless beggars always lurking outside.
- Pharmacy is not good at all... called ahead of time to make sure prescription was ready. And it was still NOT ready!!!! Go to Walgreens instead!
- The bum lady they let hang in there in the morning stinks so bad I wanted to vomit.. How do u let ur life get to that. Sad
- The CVS stores in Hoboken have pretty good deals on cleaning products. Especially is you use an ExtraCare loyalty card. Give it a shot.
- Germs are invisible so you should disinfect kitchen surfaces before preparing food to help prevent illness!
- Im at a damn cvs! Sorry my fuckin map cant find it
- The photograph section is open till 9:30 - Handy for immediate id photographs.
- Open 24 hours!
- It's 24hrs., comes in handy.
- i go there to pick up chics ;)