1099 Highway 33 (at Whitehorse Hamilton Sq. Rd.)
Hamilton, NJ 08690
- The pharmacy here is extremely slow! It sucks this is the only 24 hour cvs in town
- I think it's funny that some dude in a rite-aid pharmacy tech uniform is commenting on how bad this place is
- The Asian pharmacist is the best! Super nice!!!
- Pharmacy is mad slow and the people are rude as hell.
- Go across the street to Walgreen much better service!
- Drive thru line is slower than hell.
- For some reason this place is hoppin on a Friday night around 10:30 pm... No idea why though.
- Prefer Walgreens ...
- Pharmacy counter is always slow
- The drive through sucks. They never can fill your prescription when you need it. The line is long inside. Just save time and a headache by going to Rite-aid down the street for a 15 min wait
- Slow in the morning. Best to get in line before anyone else.
- Pharmacy drive thru is just as slow or slower than going inside on weekends. Pharmacy techs are great though and very apologetic about long waits.