235 Peachtree St NE (btwn John Portman & Andrew Young Intl)
Atlanta, GA 30303
- Downtown Atlanta does not have a grocery store so this is the next best thing. Open 24 hours which is nice.
- This CVS is open 24 hours a day, and is also a great place to stop during Dragon Con!!!
- Re John T.'s tip, actually there are self check-outs upstairs too and most of what you but (except for pharmacy and medical supplies) is on that level.
- Right in the heart of downtown, with two floors and a good variety of products.
- You can get wine here
- Pharmacy is located on the lower level. Great place to stock up for the week if you're in town for a conference.
- The employees here are nice, but whoever stocks this place has no clue. The odds are they will be out of whatever you're there for.
- Great addition to Downtown. Cheaper alternative to sundry shops for snacks, medicine, and other needs during the work day.
- Skip the long lines upstairs & go downstairs to use self check out. Most economical place to purchase snacks & drinks if you work downtown. Previous tip states there is a red box, I've never seen it.
- There is a redbox outside