- Avoid this cvs!!! It's always 1,000 degrees and prepare to stand on line for 15 mins (yes that goes for "express" too). Every single time I regret stepping foot inside.
- Seems like they looked into the AC issue but the automatic machines are still a headache
- They carry a great selection of travel size products!
- Get your membership card for discounts. Takes just a minute.
- --. . cvs-card. .
- Very handy if you're staying at Yotel.
- Always disappointed that I can never get the sales items. They're not into restocking the shelves.
- Odd layout but surprisingly large store. Checkout lanes can be slow at times but pretty solid store.
- Great deals on coke/Pepsi 2 liters!
- Pharmacy staff sucks. Note to the pharmacy staff: If you don't enjoy working with people they should not become pharmacists or techs.
- Terrible customer service, mostly because there are no employees! Avoid the "seasonal" items. They have been putting out the same Christmas ornaments for the last 3 years....dated 2008, 2009, etc.
- Long lines. Omg
- I always have a horrible experience here & it is no longer worth coming for the discounts I get thru email. The customer service is set up to fail & it begins with the horrible self-service machines
- It's 2 hot here
- Although it is 1000 degrees at this CBS, the woman who works at the photo place is unbelievably helpful!
- Germs are invisible so you should disinfect kitchen surfaces before preparing food to help prevent illness!
- Why can't you hire people? This store needs people to work the register
- This place is a perfect example of what happens when companies replace humans, and customer service, with (self-check out) machines to save themselves a buck: everything becomes a disaster. Avoid!!!!!
- Worst service ever ugh!!
- Please improve, you can do better.