- Crowded mid day and right after work. Come later evening or around 3pm.
- Worst pharmacy in the Westside. They are always long lines and they do not pay attention to detail. They have almost overdosed me twice before on drugs if I had not checked their work.
- Great deals on liquors; not so much on other stuff!
- Had to go here twice this week for the pharmacy. Saturday line was long. Monday day much better. Great pharmacy staff at least. very helpful!
- Great Pharmacy, busy during the day, quiet at night. Just beware of the pharmacist named Douglas... he is always in a bad mood
- Great cvs!
- Open 24 Hours!
- No checkers on duty and automated checkout kiosk malfunctioning.
- This pharmacy is too crowded. I only use it because it's within walking distance from my house. Big mistake.
- This Cvs also has a minute clinic for diagnosis.
- This place sucks. Customer service is horrible. I'm going back to Walgreens.
- I've never seen a pharmacy line so long. Make sure you have your prescription called in a head of time or be prepared to wait for the day!
- Great place to stock up on supplies before you embark upon a sexual quest.
- Tons of staff at the pharmacy here, so lines usually aren't bad. Plus they can get even unusual medications in just a couple of days.
- Don't trust any of the sale signs. Been screwed over twice in less than a week. False advertisement under many of their products. Someone needs to hit them with a lawsuit.
- Most incompetent pharmacy staff with the worst attitudes...prepare yourself
- Decent makeup and beauty products. Long lines though, specially at pharmacy.
- the only pharmacy open "late" around here. my cold thanks this place
- Always has great deals. Be a member and get cash rewards next time you shop.
- Bad service and hellish pharmacy at most locations. Need to fill a prescription try a pharmacy inside Ralphs.