- Go here and wait in line until you want to kill yourself. Bah.
- Lines here are non-issue now w/ autotellers. And cool new baskets too!
- More than half of self check out machines dont work. And long lines here and there all the time. Go to Ralphs which is a block away.
- Never ever ever use the bao
- To avoid a long line with a human cashier & if you know how to use technology & understand English & spanish, use the self-checkout!
- Open 24 hours!
- booyahh baby wipes for $9.99 for 5 or 6 packs of them
- There's usually a long line all the time but has a huge parking lot!
- Not the best cvs. Super busy because of location and the people that work there dont know the products that well. I work at a cvs myself so Im being super critical but if ur not new to cvs its good
- Good location.
- Very busy at all times of day. Sometimes out of stock of some items.
- Good location. Some quick steps off the Metro.
- Lines lines and lines of lines
- Lines are always bad here and sometimes parking is too.
- Not enough cashiers. What I thought was going to be a quick in and out turned out to be much longer than expected.
- Use the self-checkout. The cashiers are so slow!
- Crazy lines but good nail polish section with Sally Hansen supplies.