- The coupon machine is always out of paper.
- Worst lines ever!!! I don't get how all CVS's have super long waits. But this one takes the cake.
- Its a little shady at night, but the staff is always nice.
- Pharmacy isn't the friendliest, but a large portion of items are on sale at a time
- Always open. Cashiers always slow.
- Terrible pharmacy service. Pharmacists are rude and play stupid so they don't have to answer your questions. The store itself is dirty, the employees barely speak English and argue with customers.
- The WORST! They don't have your prescription ready, EVER. Then when you finally get it, it takes FOREVER to pay. Been here a lot and consistently terrible service.
- Feminine hygiene products are located on the back wall.
- The slooooooowest lines at the pharmacy.
- Try to avoid if possible. Horrible customer service! Better off going to Rite Aide down the block.
- By far the worst CVS pharmacy in town.
- Annoyingly slow line. Come on people, animation!