- Long lines. Managers mostly watch and don't step in to help check out. Night time is the worst time for checking out.
- If you can get your Rx refilled somewhere else i would suggest it. Lines are long and the only time they're short are late at night
- Did I mention long lines?
- Beware the long lines to check out
- By far the best pharmacist service in Houston. No wonder this place is always bustling. Hectic at times but worth the wait for excellent customer service
- Standard CVS - don't be in a hurry - picking-up a prescription takes forever!!
- Can't take email coupon or foursquare. What's wrong with this location?
- Be sure to scan your CVS card for coupons!!
- Watch out for the people hanging out front...
- The only CVS that is guaranteed open!!!
- It's always clean, has carts available. Issue is that it seems to have no hand baskets. I asked the manager, he responsed " the only 2 baskets we have are already floating around" & politely smiled.