Cuzzin's Bar & Grill
Apres Ski Bar, Bar
- Don't miss Bruce Jacques' next show.
- great spot for lunch
- Had a few pops? Listening to the sweet tunes of Bruce? Instead of trekking through the base lodge to relieve yourself, exit out the back door and use the 1900 burger bathroom.
- Don't eat yellow snow.
- Awesome wings. Great place for aprs ski. Onion rings are great too. It does get busy here so plan to eat a little earlier or later to avoid a rush.
- For a crispier & tastier wing, order the buffalo sauce on the side. Yum!
- Yummy fattening bar food if you're in the mood for a brew get the Shocktop Belgium Ale- similar to a blue moon yummmmm
- Mount snow draft is the best
- The bloody Mary's are great.
- Come early and get a table. It gets busy quick and you want a good seat to enjoy the DJ and aprs party! Great music for the mid-thirty crowd ;-)
- Don't drink and ski :)
- Go with the PB&B with B. That's peanut butter and bacon with bananas. Need I say more?
- I am from Nor Cal but this place is awesome!
- Love the drinks and people
- Open 11 am daily for the best Bloody Mary around!
- Don't eat brown snow
- Bruce... Enough said