Cuzamil Restaurante Mexicano
2109 Murray Ave (Hobart St)
Pittsburgh, PA 15217
- Best Mexican restaurant in pgh. Tried the chimichangas and it was delish.
- Get the cheese dip with chorizo!
- enjoy the anejo tequilla flight
- It's all about the Taco Dinner. Shredded beef was on point. Ask for the hot sauces.
- Not great big portions ok quality
- Real margaritas with lime juice served here. Flavorful salsa and some of the best Mexi food in all of Pittsburgh.
- Great food! Nice lady waited on us
- While the male host was unenthusiastic and not very attentive, the enchilada mole sauce was amazing and the refried beans were quite tasty! Highly recommended!
- Tuesdays: tacos are $2 and tequila sunrise is $4
- Food was amazing. Service from the male host was horrible.
- This place among the most stylish restrooms I've ever seen in a Mexican restaurant.
- The mole is kick ass.
- Their lenten special "seafood enchiladas with sour cream sauce" is to die for
- The tacos are fabulous, try the tongue it's great! Definitely get soft corn shells
- dont tell mad mex i said this, pero cuzamil tiene los mejores burritos!! muy delicioso!!!
- GREAT food! If you go here, get the chicken tamales - they are to die for!
- cute little mexican place in sq hill owned by a nice family.