Curry Village Indian Cuisine
1386 9th Ave (at Judah St)
San Francisco, CA 94122
- Great curry! Opt for buffet style to try everything, including unlimited refill for naan, chai tea, mango lasse, etc.
- Try the naan, leave the rest.
- I thought the meat was a little dry at the end of the day, but it wasn't terrible. Don't quite understand the rave reviews
- Service is amazing
- This place,perhaps it's me,seems to prepare its food charred and sweetened. The masalas were overly sweet last time I was there. Service is great but the food is meh.
- As of 7/2013 there are coupons in the SF Advertiser for $2 off the dinner buffet (though they claw back about $.20 by applying it to the post-tax total, something the BoE frowns upon). Food=middling.
- Don't bother staying
- Amazing Indian food! I'm coming here again.
- Chicken overcooked and nan bread was hard.
- DELICIOUS indian food! And this coming from an Indian girl! Yum :)
- Malai Kofta - $8.99
- Get the buffet!
- Best. Naan. Ever.
- Go for the buffet, don't order from the menu. Takes forever. 20 + minutes
- If you have a restaurant.com gift certificate, they don't honor them anymore. Mgmt canceled the contract with restaurant.com so the gift certs are no good. There's a 15 percent Yelp discount tho!
- Definitely worth looking for parking for 20 minutes! Buffet is a must on the weekend!
- not everyone likes okra, but if you do their okra dish is to die for. also, this place is BYOB for the moment. no beer on the menu but you can buy beer at the local market and drink with your meal.
- The bhuna and korma sauces are delicious. Finish off with some warm kheer and you just had a good night.