5:00pm - 10:00pm
- "A vegetable Thali lets you travel around the menu with one order... saag paneer, spicy chickpeas, sweet and vinegary softened eggplant and a slightly chewy dal makhani." - November 2012 Issue
- Been here probably a dozen times. Everything I've tried is delicious. Nice atmosphere and courteous service. One of my favs in Fairfax.
- Lunch buffets are on point. Something like 9 or 10 bucks for a feast of rice, beans, and delicious treats. Frsh Naan is definitely a high point.
- A fantastic restaurant in Fairfax on Main St. featuring a varied collection of spicy Indian dishes. Great customer service & finely cooked chicken curry with tomato sauce and healthy vegetarian food.
- Mutton(goat) biryani, butter chicken and garlic naan makes an amazing meal. Lovely ambiance too #ProudIndian
- Chicken tikka masala is so good
- Food was OK, service was great... looked like heavy use of food coloring
- I used to frequent this restaurant a lot for their lunch specials and to try something different.
- Very cool decor!
- The food at Curry Mantra is delicious, I plan on repeating this experience many times.
- Get the butter chicken with naan. So yummy. Don't miss out on the Kheer (rice pudding). It has a custard-like texture, so rich and creamy, and has some wonderful flavors.
- Forget that it's Indian cuisine. This place has some of the best food in all of Fairfax County!
- great food and great service Bika was wonderful. staff treated us beautifully. Highly recommend! Thank you! :-)
- Had an excellent dinner here!! Bika was wonderful and even gave us some yummy rice pudding at the end!
- They have live music Friday and Saturday nights.
- Get the goat biryani. "Get the goat, don't be the goat."
- Great Buffet! Not a big crowd on Sundays, have your fill! Service is spot-on!
- Housemade biryani tosses juicy goat meat into a fiery rice blend padded with carrots, ginger, garlic and aromatics. - November 2011 issue
- The Wednesday night special is amazing!
- Great taste. Sizzler items are a must try.