The Curragh Irish Pub and Grill
- The jukebox has Chief Keef. LOVE SOSA!!!
- Such nice staff and the quesadillas and mozzarella sticks are great. It's small, but it's cozy.
- Try the Dublin Burger medium, And add a bowl of their homemade Guinness cheese soup. DELICIOUS!!!
- Friendly staff
- I love the pita plate and the wings. Great fish and chips too.
- Fish and chips.
- Great outdoor patio
- Free valet + lame service
- Guinness Fish & Chips!
- Fish and chips are DELICIOUS
- Best place in Skokie to sit outside drink some beers and eat some great good.
- Sit in the heated patio, FTW
- Katie is the greatest bartender ever. Show up for Star Wars Sunday.
- you have to get fish & chips and the chuck norris (a warm brownie with ice cream) awesome name for a dessert!
- Cute wait staff with Irish accents...fish and chips are pretty good too
- The T.B.A. Sandwich is great!
- Get the curry fries!!
- No changing table in Men's Room. Otherwise, very family-friendly.
- The duurtiest five dollar bill I've ever seen! (must be said in heavy Irish Brogue)
- This place doesn't exist anymore... Not in like 9 years... But it was awesome. $1.50 Thursday pints is very missed in this town.