Cups Organic Cupcakes
Cupcakes, Coffee Shop, Bakery
- My fave cupcake has to be the Elvis. Chocolate cake, banana creme filling, and peanut butter frosting. Good stuff!!
- Everything Cups serves is made in-house with local,sustainable organic ingredients & sustainable materials are for during daily operations. Try the daily cups & the famous strawberry milk on tap
- you can also find them at the La Jolla Farmers Market every Sunday located at the La Jolla Elementary School
- Try their Strawberry Teacup! It's soft, moist, delicious and also happens to be Vegan!
- The GF cupcakes with peanut butter frpsting is actually much better than the regular cupcakes. They are more fluffy and moist.
- Espresso here is very good!
- PB Cup is amazing
- Everything is made in-house using only the finest ingredients. It's a Teaching Kitchen as well. Finally, organic available to the masses!
- Do yourself a favor and get the strawberry milk on tap. And if you're a peanut butter fan, get any cup with the pb buttercream frosting. So good!
- Death by Chocolate is the best one
- Creme brulee cupcakes are to die for, but they only make them on Fridays!
- Make sure you get some strawberry milk when you get your cupcakes, it makes the experience just that much better!
- Follow Jennifer Butler (does all @cupsLJ online marketing) @PrestigeInsight on Facebook too. Yummie cupcakes!!!
- Check out Cups as seen on Cupcake Wars
- Out of business. :(
- Awesome cappuccino and love love love the red velvet cupcake!
- Awesome cupcakes and coffee!
- Vanilla Vixen is my favorite--one of the best vanilla cupcakes out there!
- You can file your punch card! Brilliant! Probably a good idea to use a nickname starting with "Q" or "X" so it's easier to find :)
- Gluten free cupcakes are amazing, and they have organic milk on tap!