Cupkates @ Off the Grid: Haight
Food Truck, Cupcakes
5:00pm - 8:00pm
- Tiramisu Cupcake is the best!
- Awesome goodies!!!! (:
- The salted caramel frosting is insanely delicious.
- Go with a group of friends, buy one of each flavor, and have a cupcake sampling date!
- All seasonal flavors are exceptional.
- The salted caramel is divine!
- Red velvet is great!
- My FAVORITEEE cupcakes ever. Not overwhelmingly sweet, moist, all in all absolutely delicious.
- Love the frosting. Light and fluffy.
- Red Velvet is the best, but I do like the Double Vanilla and the Strawberry rhubarb
- Be sure to ask the staff which flavors are on the menu for a limited time. They usually have monthly/seasonal specials, but occasionally also have some flavors for just a few days here and there.
- Thursday's clients bring us these yummy goodies.. Located at 12th and Broadway!
- I've tried a bunch of different cupcake places. Cupkates cupcakes are always so moist, I love it!
- The Tiramisu cupcake is so underrated. Definitely a must-try!
- Smores is the way too go off the regular menu. The seasonal selection is always a great treat too!
- The Salted Caramel is literally the BEST cupcake I've ever had.
- Truck here on Thursdays from noon to two.
- Don't have cash? No worries they accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover!
- Get the smores cupcake, it's to die for
- Signup to follow the Cupkate truck on facebook to find out their current location during the day for some sugary goodness.