Cupcakes, Food Truck, Desserts
- (: (: (: (:
- Anything from their seasonal menu is spectacular, but this regular is vanilla butter cake, dyed a festive array of colors, topped with a swirl vanilla frosting and finished with rainbow colored sugar.
- Go and get the Funfetti cupcake, if it's available that day.
- Every Friday, the Cupcake Stop truck parks close to our office. Perfect for an afternoon sugar fix.
- awesome red velvet
- Free Cupcakes on Your Birthday!
- Get the Elvis or the Pina Colada
- get the Pumpkin Spice!!!! UES 87/Lex every Sunday.
- This moving cupcake truck is the best in NYC! Follow them on Twitter at @CupcakeStop for updates on their next stop!
- Red velvet!
- Follow them on http://twitter.com/cupcakestop to find the location and flavors for the day (plus the occasional special offer).
- Yummy, homemade tasting cupcakes.
- get the chocolate caramel full size!
- So delish!
- Red Velvet all the way!
- French Toast cupcake is my favorite. Tastes exactly as advertised!
- Their cupcakes are not huge, so you can sin without feeling guilty.
- mini sampler ftw
- All about the Peanut Butter Cup Cupcake. The secret is in the frosting ;)
- The tye dye cupcake is super good!