Cupcakes For Courage
Food Truck, Cupcakes
- Pink velvet is amazing, but I've never had a cupcake from them that I didn't like.
- It's big, green and mobile. Catch a cupcake before it speeds away ;)
- An address would be great!
- Credit card purchases require a minimum purchase of two cupcakes. Get the carrot cupcake. It's worth it.
- The toasted coconut and carrot cake cupcakes are my favorite. But all are delicious!
- Prime dessert spot for gluten free friends. My non-gluten friend loved hers and we liked the others too.
- Pink velvet was delicious!! Very moist cake with fantastic frosting!
- The Choripapa brunch plate is a taste-splosion and you will need a mighty appetite to contain it. Leaving room for dessert is a courageous feat indeed.
- The project of sister team Kathryn and Laura Pekarik, Cupcakes for Courage donates a portion of the proceeds from its namesake sweets to cancer research and the Ride Janie Ride Foundation.