Cross Insurance Arena
Hockey, Event Space
1 Civic Center Sq (at Center St.)
Portland, ME 04101
- Check out our comprehensive review of the Portland Pirates experience by Brandon Rolfe
- I've been going here since I was four years old. I love this place, so many great memories!
- Got thrown out for jumping in the middle, 5th song in, for a show that got rescheduled... I deserve it though. Never get seats for a heavy concert. GA is the way to go if you wanna mosh with your pals
- Avoid the popcorn - it was made YESTERDAY
- Beer and bathroom lines are long, so come early to find your seat and get settled!
- Recently renovated. Houses lots of events. Recently saw a Pirates game. Was pretty good. Had indoor fireworks for New Year's Eve. :) parking is all around you just have to find the cheapest.
- Momentum Convention
- Looks nice with the remodel.
- Trade shows are a cluster here. Not enough space---winding through narrow hallways and then through the seating area down to the ground level.
- Go Pirates!
- U Maine Black Bears won!!!!!!!
- Yummy French fries!!
- 1b. All that fried food they serve at the Civic Center is kid-friendly? Why do they let anyone eat it in the kid-friendly section?