Hotel, Bar, Lounge
- Best Hotel Bar We're Not Going to But Should Be - 2012! Pleasant patios, afternoon tea and happy hour... Live music every night! You'll wonder: Why we don't come here more often? -Zachary Pincus-Roth
- The high ceilings and old-school ambience of their bar make this a fantastic place to go in downtown Culver City. -Tressa Williams, Launch My Line
- Avoid the Old Fashioned. They fill it with water and use a full orange slice.
- LA Weekly's Best of LA 2010 pick - Best Hotel For Munchkin Debauchery!
- LA: The jewel of Culver City. The Mayor of Munchkin City stayed here while filming the Wizard of Oz and his tiny cohorts had quite the party before dancing down the yellow brick road. -IFC Viewer
- Close to the original MGM studios, this still elegant brick hotel in downtown Culver City was the part-time home of Keaton, Fairbanks and Garbo. Laurel and Hardy shot here, as did the little Rascals.
- Culver City is in its Renaissance. This is one of its sparkling little gems for a cocktail rendezvous! A fantastic history follows this place~see if you can get the walls to talk & tell some secrets!
- Great lobby bar and it's haunted!
- Super famous LA spot where Judy Garland and the rest of the cast used to grab drinks while filming The Wizard of Oz down the road. Stop in for a cocktail and enjoy. (3 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Nice atmosphere... Elite people... Good for couples...
- Moscow Mules are the best!!!
- Daily happy hour from 4-7pm! Relax in the lobby for a drink or two.
- Happy Hour 4-7 -- 7 days a week!
- This is a great place to have a drink on a date. It's very intimate and some days they have live music.
- The lounge in their lobby makes for a great place to meet friends or just have a casual date. Perfect spot for a 1940's spy meet.
- Tip the band! Let's keep these great musicians playing for us in this gorgeous lobby!
- What soho house ought to be like.
- Grt Jazz..
- They won't call a taxi for you
- retro movie star hangout