Culver City Farmers Market
Main St (btwn Culver & Venice Blvd)
Culver City, CA 90232
- Very well attended market. Excellent vendors. Great food options.
- Don't miss the cheese truck and the fantastic plant mart at the far end! -Tressa Williams, Launch My Line
- Try some of the food trucks
- Todo, las frutas, las Flores
- Another Farmer's Market where you can find the highly coveted Hawaiian Chicken!
- Flan King's sweet potato flan is out of this world! Look for stand in the back at corner of Main & Culver Blvd. I also make sushi w/ sashimi grade fish from seafood stand in the back by cheese truck.
- Delicious Hummus, Coffee, Veggies, Tamales, & Pluots!!
- Lots of great options for fresh and freshly prepared food!!
- Come check us out every Tuesday night market 2-7pm every Tuesday
- Small but everything you need. I love all the fruit samples. Skip dinner and feast here!
- Small farmers market but great assortment of produce
- LA FungHi ....yummy
- LA FungHi ....
- Island monarch coffee (IMC), 100% organic coffee, simply the best in LA! Free wifi, ample parking, great selection of non-coffee drinks, food, pastries. 10818a Jefferson blvd. culver city , CA
- Alibaba California has the best hummus
- park at Trader Joes or walk if you don't anticipate carrying too much--better yet, get a little grocery cart! Bolani is my fave booth!!
- Go To Annett's Farm for the best fruit