Uncle Elder's Family Restaurant
- Had the combo of Rib tips...Pulled Pork and Brisket...Pinto Beans and Sweet Pan Seared Corn!...Delish!...My new favorite place for fried pickles...amazing!!!! Friendly staff...great food...
- Great bbq and the sides won't disappoint. High quality ingredients all around.
- They have some SWEET tea!
- Terrific and attentive service.
- Phenomenal brisket.
- Cowboy burger!!! Awesome
- Here with Mrs. Leighan, getting the best BBQ in Culpepper
- Slightly slow service, but it was worth the wait. Food was absolutely phenomenal.
- AMAZING! Food is awesome and so is the staff... everyone is very friendly. Cant wait till Im in Culpeper again so i can go!
- Fantastic pulled pork and the loaded bake potato is tremendous. They serve up good size portions of delicious food.
- Get a pint of the Devil's Bacbone!
- Service was excellent :-). I wish they had a wider variety of BBQ sauce though. The owner makes you feel at home because he comes around to great customers BIG PLUS :-). Sweet tea is awesome!!
- Great food! Chicken is out of this world. Great service and friendly staff. My new favorite place to eat. While your there save room for some banana pudding. The fried pickles....yum!
- Order sweet tea all round and ask for a pitcher.
- Holy smokes. Everything is delicious! The three meat platter is more than enough to share between 3 adults
- If you are into authentic barbecue foods, this is the place for you. I chose the 'Carolina' style BBQ sauce for my pulled pork. Homemade coleslaw & baked beans are perfect. Been here several times.
- Damn good brisket Sammy from an old school BBQ joint
- Damn good brisket sandwich from an old school BBQ joint.