726 E Mistletoe Ave
San Antonio, TX 78212
- Try the p&j smoked wings
- Cool spot w/ good atmosphere. Not sure if race back for the food; but would stop back if in the area. All fried chicken on the menu and it was good but not great; good beer selection though.
- Nashville Hot and great beer selection
- Southern wings were delicious! They also a good beer selection. Only thing that sucked was there was virtually no ac. It was so hot!
- This is the place to relax <3
- Everything, but today I'm digging on the Fried Bologna Sandwich
- The southern fried wings were good; however, the Nashville hot were disgusting and had no spice at all. The selection of beer was great, the employees were super cool, and the experience was fun!
- Hot chicken!
- Omg first time visit the chicken and waffles were great but the fried bologna sandwich stole the show ! Great friendly staff
- Odie is what makes this place fun! Great fried chicken.
- The hot wings are H-O-T and delicious. Get a beer from tap to cool your mouth down and order a side of slaw.
- Wings are delicious!
- Good selection of craft beer, as well as all the ice house staples. Food's good, but portions are a little on the meager side and just a bit expensive. The smokey wings were very tasty.
- Great craft beer selection. Try the hot fried chicken, if you dare.
- Cool, chill vibe. Unique & diverse beer selection.
- Try the peanut butter and jelly smoked chicken wing