Kashmir 9: Cuisine of Pakistan
478 9th Ave (at W 37th St)
New York, NY 10018
- Best haleem ever! It is as good as any haleem you may find in Lahore and that's saying something. Too bad they only have it on Fridays. Great chai too!
- Good food, good people and cheap. This is Manhattan. 10 dollars for a meal is peanuts. If you consider this expensive go to McDonald's
- Ask for Kashmiri chai. They give you two meats and bread for $8.99. Try their kebab with the yogurt sauce. They also make parantha which are delicious. Try the spicy chicken or lamb.
- Kashmiri chai!!!!
- 3.50 chicken tikka roll ftw!
- These guys charge way too much $9 for half a bowl of chicken, no rice and one piece of nan? For real?
- Don't come here after hours. They microwave the food
- The spicy chopped chicken here is tasty as all-get-out.
- Delicious! Favorite new lunch spot.
- 6$ for a small plate! Best lunch in the area
- The food here is delicious.. Order chicken beryani
- Terrific prices with great taste.. I normally get delivery or takeaway
- Chicken tikka is legit
- Fast, cheap, good. 10 bucks gets you a huge combo platter. Authentic Pakistani food, not Americanized.
- Apparently the chicken tikka kebab roll is good for lunch.
- The food is great here and the staff is friendly.
- One of the most legitimate punjabi restaurants in this part of manhattan. Highly recommend the Kashmir chai, perfect blend of spicy and sweet.
- Good food, good price
- Good cheap Pakistani food with great chai tea.
- The Food is Excellent Here, Best I've had.