This Cucumber Gin Fizz is a delightful, herbaceous cocktail worthy of your Friday night. It’ll kick off the dinner pre-game in just the right way. You may not even move past the bar nuts and cheese or crackers, but who needs to?
This post is sponsored by Adobe. All views and opinions are 100% my own. Thank you for continuing to support the brands that make My Baking Addiction possible.
Today’s post is going to be a little different because we’re going to talk about photography. Although my email inbox tends to fill up with recipe questions, I also get a lot of inquiries regarding the photos on my site.
People often ask about camera gear, lighting sources, editing software, etc., so when Adobe asked me to share some photography tips, I thought I’d answer some of the most common questions that I receive.
Let me preface this whole post by saying that I am most definitely not an expert in the field of food photography. When I started My Baking Addiction, on a whim in the summer of 2008, I was a special education teacher in grad school who liked to bake cupcakes on the weekends. And I hadn’t used anything other than a point-and-shoot camera.
- Thank you so much, Eden! by Jamie
- The presentation of this cocktail is gorgeous! I love your ... by Eden Passante
- Thank you so much, Miranda! by Jamie
- Your photos turn out so great every time! And this drink is ... by Miranda
- Thank you as always, Kristan! xxoo by Jamie
- Plus 5 more...
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record