200-288 Ohiopyle Rd
Stewart, PA 15431
- Hike downstream and watch as the rafters go by on the rapids.
- Fun for everyone. Great place to enjoy Mother Nature.
- For us older guys, the steps down are a little dicey, but you just need to be careful. My biggest fear was getting back up. The good news, its much easier to get back up so enjoy!
- Enjoy the view!
- A fun, relaxing place to envelop yourself in nature
- Family portraits.
- Family portraits
- I love the fall scenery.
- Great park for families, plenty of activities such as rafting or hiking. Better come early before sunset to spend the day and get ice cream at the center.