Cubs Bar & Grill
Terminal 3, Rotunda (ORD Airport)
Chicago, IL 60666
- Do NOT order the cucumber martini. It is literally the worst thing I ever put in my mouth (and I went to college)
- My burger was actually pretty good here! No shame in eating here if other restaurants are busy.
- A fun drinking game here is to swallow several shots and leave for your gate at the last minute.
- Try the sweet pear and chicken panini. It's delish!!
- Best meal I've had at ORD. service is prompt and friendly. Buffalo chicken is very good. Try not to dip your World Series rings in the ketchup Cardinals fans.
- Power outlet at every seat at the bar!
- Sat and drank beer got bumped for 800 bucks sweet I luv Chicago we from Winnipeg so it's all good! We on holidays so we don't give a shit! Oya now called Cubs bar and grill and everybody was friendly
- Eric the bartender is awesome
- Fastest "real food" at ORD.
- Power strips under the bar! Favorite place to have Amber Boch while passing through :)
- Nice quiet spot for great food in the busiest airport in the world. Pear & chicken pananni is fantastic.
- Power strips under the bar top is genius.
- Cubs suck. And so does this bar.
- The panini here would be better-described as a pa-no-no. If you're absolutely jonesing, ask your past-her-prime waitress for some cardboard with some thumbtacks in it for an equivalent experience.
- If you like cheese get the grilled cheese it has loads of cheese!
- No Bud Light bottles? For real?
- Applewood bacon, scramble eggs, red potatoes, wheat toast, & coffee....some good eating
- Burger, fries, and beer are pretty good. Especially tasty after two weeks away.
- Chicago dogs and a power strip at the bar. What more do I need at an airport?
- Amazing hot dog duo