Cube Marketplace & Cafe
$ $ $
615 N LA Brea Ave (at Melrose Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- The buffalo mozzarella, prosciutto, and arugula is delish! Great selection of wines by the glass as well.
- Maple braised bacon is a must order here.
- A fave neighborhood place... The fried chicken is the best in LA.... In fall season- get the Wisconsin cheddar beer soup- #todiefor. Good wine list, and host David is best- always accommodating!
- Cube prides itself on sending its wine director to and from the vino mecca in search of selections from over 400 unusual and esoteric boutique wines. See for yourself: its all about perfect pairings.
- Get the braised baby octopus starter!
- One of my favorite spots in fall, when they have an amazing squash ravioli. Great wine and cheese year-round!
- One of my favorite spots in fall, when they have an amazing squash ravioli. Great wine and cheese year-round! Stephanie
- Heirloom tomatoes, peaches, and buratta are the sh*t! The staff is extremely well versed in cheese and salumi. Great food, laid back, and bar counter is great for solo diners.
- Peach + tomato salad = awesome!!
- Ask the waiter to concoct a cheese and meat platter for you - one of the best in LA! Make sure to have the Coach Cheese in the mix. Unbelievable. Overall, this place is a great place for a small gathe
- Smore's - perfect ending.
- Pop into Cube, for an artisinal cheese plateor charcuterie assortment, some pasta, a pizza, or a just a great salad. It is one of the best bangs for the buck I know of in this city.
- Best server > Mike Kopera!
- Yeah, I thought $13 was a lot to spend for pickles, but that was before I tried the Windy City Wasabeans. Worth every penny!
- Good assortment of cheeses! Love the braised octopus and concord pie (seasonal)!
- The fried chicken here should be way more famous.
- Order the onion rings and ask for their spicy ketchup. The menu changes constantly and is always based on a region in Italy.
- Made us sit at the bar....2 people were in the place....lame
- Try the Assorted Meats And Cheese - Cheese plate - Quebec 4 yr cheddar was my favorite. Prosciutto was fab.
- Here with my old PR erosion from UK, Gillian Waddell...she's hosting a party. Great food, healthy. Fun place!