Supermarket, Grocery Store
1104 Lagoon Ave (btw Emerson Ave S & Dupont Ave S)
Minneapolis, MN 55408
- If you think this Rainbow Foods is sketchy you probably shouldn't have left your small town.
- I think people are too hard on this location. It's very conveniently located, the staff is friendly, great place to meet new people, and we all shop there once in a while!
- Don't come here hungry, you'll end up spending way too much money.
- It's like Walmart people-watching, with a hipster twist.
- Hey Lady with 30 some items! The self check out is for convenience!!!
- Don't go on a Monday morning.... The shelves are bare and it's un-fresh.
- This is where dreams go to die.
- Try all the food.
- Don't be too hard on Uptown Rainbow. I suggest getting the readymade pizzas near the deli over the frozen ones. Cut it in half (or quarters) and cook the other chunks another day!
- Really great salad bar! The deli is always really good and reasonably priced. Also, love the fresh meat and seafood too. Rainbow has made some really great changes in the last year.
- There's usually hot eye candy walking around at any given time.
- Honestly, I like the place and there is a lot to choose from the people there are friendly unless your an all year grouch
- Start with a small load if you've never used the self checkout before!
- They seem to have stock issues with the transition to Cub. Also the prices are significantly higher than what Rainbow had. Might as well go to Lunds.
- Working out the kinks transitioning to Cub...higher prices, more pre-packaged produce, fewer choices.
- Ugh..... Already playing Xmas songs
- Hip as place. No need 2 b critical unless U r some sort of acclaimed food snob :~0. Just sayin' shop elsewhere where U get pampered 2 for xtra $$$
- Practice your grocery store pick up lines ;)
- Never go to the bathroom here.
- A great place to observe the human species while food-gathering on this place on earth--one of the more liberal districts in america. Hug