Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Great challenge! Forces you to work on every facet of the game! Sometimes windy, but great weather. After golf, go to the 19th hole and get the chicken sandwich with bacon, cheese and avocado!!!
- Check out the Greg Coplin golf school. Greg and Zach are the best.
- Good polish dogs (must be made by sandy) at the turn, and deep fried chicken wings/drum sticks
- Great course. First 9 very walkable. Back 9 is a bit steeper and strenuous. Love seeing all the deers and wild life on the course.
- Get bxxrd out
- Nice course with some challenging holes.
- Try the "Super Twilight" rates: no crowds, and nearly half price off regular fee."
- Back 9 much better than front.
- Even if you're not playing, the patio is a great place to have a beer. Food sucks.
- Deer like this course.
- Some golf, some get married
- Book your wedding ceremony here. Gorgeous backdrop!!!!
- Good golf course. Tough greens!!!!
- 4:30 expected pace so plan on 5+ hours for a round