Crystal River Seafood
- The servings were huge and reasonably priced. The service was prompt. I would visit again.
- Try the sam Monterey! best fish I've ever had!
- Affordable and good food. A real family feel. Staff was courteous and friendly.
- You absolutely can't beat Monday's AYCE CRAB! The service is ALWAYS OUTSTANDING! The crab legs are HUGE & they DON'T try & pull the bring you out tiny & lesser quality refills on your reorders!
- I recommend the bite size shrimp
- Good food, huge portions and reasonable prices.
- You have to try your seafood dip!
- Service is great! Food is awesome!
- Really good! Just be patient as they make it freah when yoy order. Nice family restaurant.
- The Food here was excellent! Large portions.nice price! Great eats
- The service here is awful!!! Waited 30 min for food when everyone around got served. Food was good but the service kills the place.
- Great food and service. Going at a non-peak time may leave you waiting longer, though.
- Service was slow. Waitresses seem helpful but not many on shift and it seems as though there wasnt enough cooks in kitchen. Shrimp Fiesta was delicious!
- Permanently closed
- I believe that Crystal River closed
- Go Someplace Else, Herded into one area like cattle, bad service, paid extra for Kraft Mac & Cheese, Steaks over cooked, Bad Service, Won't go back.