Piers, Scenic Lookout, Fishing Spot
4500 Ocean Blvd (at Garnet Ave)
San Diego, CA 92109
- Stay in one of the cottages at least once in your life. It's phenomenal!
- Don't jump!
- Public is welcome on the pier. There is a station just outside the hotel lobby entrance with doggie water and treats. Great family photo place.
- So refreshing chilly view! There is bunch of good restaurants and cafes along the side!
- Obay the laws
- Get up early and enjoy the awesome sunrise walking along the pier! The cafe Konos nearby is a local hotspot. Don't miss it!
- Look out for dolphins! Always a treat to see them.
- Great place to watch the sunset
- Best sunset
- Bring yo fishing gear!
- Bring yo fishing gear
- Great beach! Highly suggest spending the day here. Lots of great restaurants & swimming with great waves
- Nice place to view the sunset!
- Beautiful but expensive. It's a unique place.
- Visit the end of the pier to witness the beautiful sunset. Open to visitors
- Get lunch to go and enjoy it here!
- Here's a tip: look for a place to have a Bon fire
- Their washing machines don't work very well.
- Try your luck at fishing. There is a bait shop near the end of the pier.