Crystal Cove State Park
State / Provincial Park, Beach, Trail
- If you and your date love outdoor adventures, Crystal Cove State Park not only provides amazing hiking trails for a good workout but breathtaking views of the ocean from Laguna Beach up the coast.
- One of the best hiking locations in Orange County! Hikers and mountain bikers can enjoy hillside and canyon trails with breathtaking views North and South of Pacific Coast Highway!
- Go north a block to Newport coast to save the 15.00 in parking, take newport coast to Ridge Park,go right to the top; the hike from up top is just as beautiful as from the bottom
- Ask the park ranger for a hourly pass if you plan to stay for less than 3 hrs - the rangers are very helpful and accommodating when there isn't too much traffic in/out of the park.
- This doesn't suck.
- Took an easy hike. Breathe taking views. Well kept lands...S/O to the State for keeping the land. 15 for parking all day. Out of 5 stars 4.3. Pack a lunch or extra snacks...
- $15 to park
- great for sunsets
- Parking can be a little much
- Check out the FREE monthly events, such as tide pool tours. This was Cheap Date Idea #44 on my blog.
- Park at the shopping plaza off crystal heights dr and walk to the beach to avoid paying 15 dollars for parking haha!
- If you validate at the beachcomber or bootlegger bar, you get free parking
- One of the most beautiful running spots anywhere along cascading oceanside cliffs. One lap on the trail end-to-end and back is 5 miles.
- A ludicrously beautiful place to run or hike.
- Walk down to the beach and enjoy the sunset
- Lots of history, restored cottages & small gardens. A great way to break the hike in the area. Great restaurants too!
- Great place for lunch or dinner, food is exceptional.
- Sunset rate parking is $5
- I love crystal cove!! It is a nice get away from everything