Concert Hall, Rock Club, Bar
- The main room features a mechanical floating dance floor, thought at the time of building to be the only one on the W. Coast, and potentially the only one still in existence.
- Let the floor bring out your inner Elvis moves
- 21+ area sucks & the pbr tastes watered down.
- Come here for good music from well-known performers and local bands alike. They also hold a regular "80s Video Dance Attack" on most Friday or Saturday nights.
- Get down on it!
- If you're disabled and need a seat, this place sucks.
- 80s Night every Friday.
- Jalapeo Margarita from some great staff
- No, that's not an earthquake. Just the whole room shaking as they get into the music. To my knowledge this 3rd floor ballroom has never collapsed due to excessive rocking.
- Bouncy floor, need I say more?
- Bring a flask :))
- 80's video dance attacks are hella rad.
- So many great events at the Crystal, Lola's Room and Al's Den. Check em out!
- Great venue. Just wished they would make the over 21 side layout better.
- Dress light...it's hot as eff!
- Breadsticks falsely advertised as endless.
- 80's night Biiiiiiiiiatch!
- Wear your dancing shoes and get ready to party when Walk the Moon opens for Kaiser Chiefs here on March 22, 2012!
- Drinks are wayyyy overpriced. $3.25 PBR is your best bet. Otherwise, fantastic venue! Amazing acoustics.
- Dance on air = Pure rad!