Crumbs Bake Shop
1100 Lake St (at N Marion St)
Oak Park, IL 60301
- Save it, and go to Sugar Fix instead. Overrated.
- Red velvet chocolate and apple cobbler cupcakes, bitches!And coffee, of course
- Got the Blackout cupcake - chocolate cake with chocolate cream toppings. Very moist and tasty! Might be best in 2 servings - lots of chocolate.
- Cupcakes are dry. Frosting is hard. $5 for this? Really?
- Amazing the best cupcakes
- Crumbs cupcakes are simply the best
- First time here so I didn't want to go to extreme I just got a vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting, not too much of a fan but maybe I'll go extreme next time and see how that goes ~DeliciousTyga~
- Getting cupcakes
- Got the colossal red velvet cupcake for step-daughters b-day and it was expensive & dry. Frosting was hard (but tasty.) Overall - Eh!
- The white chocolate blueberry is so good it'll make you sass yo' momma!!!
- Not as good as I hoped .