Crumbs Bake Shop
261 W 42nd St (at 8th Ave)
New York, NY 10036
- There are no wrong choices in terms of desserts here, it's all a matter of taste, but definitely park elsewhere and take the train, it will save you a lot of hassle!
- Do you have a sweet tooth? Who doesn't. Stop by Crumbs and you'll be satiated, we promise.
- Get the giant cupcake before it eats you!
- Haven't had a bad experience yet! Love the squiggle cupcake!
- Best cupcakes hands down.
- The best cupcakes I evvaaaa had!!!
- The cupcakes are moist and large.
- Open late!!! Until midnight Sun-Thurs & until 1am on Friday & Saturday.
- Going hear at night can be tricky with the crowds, but their selection was still amazing! Check out our review: http://cupcakecrusaders.com/2012/04/19/new-york-city-center-of-the-universe/
- Their cupcakes are amazing!
- Crumbs also has a store in Chicago...yummy yummy cupcakes!
- Yummy coconut caramel
- Haven't had a bad one yet!
- The crumbnuts are great!
- Best cupcakes EVER!
- It was okay
- Crumbnuts taste nothing like cronuts, don't waste your money.
- Their cronut ripoff is not worth the emoty calories.
- Amazing. Awesome service