Crucial Coffee Cafe
26 Charlotte St
St. Augustine, FL 32084
- Sit outside in the little garden with your coffee. The coffee cafe serves breakfast next door! The mexican eggs are awesome! Nice people.
- Cutesy Barista Evar ;)
- The garden is devine :)
- The best cappuccino in the US!
- Magical place. I'm a native to the town and I'm hear all the time(:
- Smoothies, coffees. Huge range of drinks. A couple of indoor benches with more in the garden
- The setting is really nice (especially in the evening) but the key lime pie was just average. Ice cream wasn't great either. There are better options around.
- Ordered Milky Way Iced Mocha
- Beautiful place
- Came from out of town, ordered 2 lattes, good coffee rude guy behind the counter acted like he was the princess of specialty coffee, no customer service skills whatsoever....
- the lady there is nice and respectful, but do NOT go there if there is anybody ahead of you, she takes forever. and make sure she gets your order right, shes a bit old and forgetful. cool building tho
- Low expectations
- Mojito lemonade. GET IT
- Good bubble tea, however, they aren't keen to making bubbles unless they already have them made..
- The Americano here never disappoints
- Try the Pear Italian Soda
- Sit outside and surf the free WiFi
- So adorable and delicious. Great place to chill out with a coffee and perhaps read a book in the garden!
- My spotted owl cappuccino was good, but it was expensive and took a long time to make.
- Very unimpressed. Cool decorations and outside area but barista made awful drinks. They didnt have any drip coffee?