Hotel, Hotel Bar
4 Old West Lake Dr (Montauk Point State Pkway)
Montauk, NY 11954
- Great squash blossoms, and have an aprs dinner at the fire pit!
- Great place for a dinner for two, good seafood and that local Montauk feel. I will second the chocolate chip break pudding if it's still on the menu!
- the chocolate budino was out of this world. best pistachio ice cream, EVER. take a Montauk mule down to the beach & enjoy the beautiful scenery!!
- Surprisingly everything we ate was delicious: octopus, kale salad and buratta(basic but good staples ), rib eye and sea bass. Cooked to perfection. The view is killer and the cocktails are good too.
- Request a top level room far from the stairs, and you won't hear guests walking past on the wooden floors.
- Start with the whipped ricotta, kale salad, and oysters. You can't go wrong from there. Gorgeous restaurant and excellent staff.
- The steak is solid
- Lobster fettuccini, ricotta, tuna crudo and .. everything.
- Food is real good but expensive for what it is. The view is great. This is a place to be seen at.
- sunsets - pasta - salad amazing
- So addicted to their pasta with crab... Lots of chunky pieces of flavorful crab
- Check out the outdoor bar by the water for drinks and light bites. Love for sunsets.
- still a chill spot.
- Outstanding restaurant! My favorites are the Kale Salad, and the fluke to start, and the bass for a main. For dessert you have to get the olive oil cake!
- Best hotel near ditch plains now that east deck is closed
- Crab pasta is amazing!
- Great spot to watch sunset while enjoying a fancy cocktail
- Yes, the sea urchin pasta is absolutely ridiculous....
- Kale salad is meh, ribeye is great, risotto ain't bad (plenty of truffles), panna cotta is awesome and lebowski cocktail is the bomb. Oh and the hotel is amazing, definitely stay here for a good time
- Celeb sighting Mark Murphy Chopped judge grabbing dinner