Crowne Plaza Lobby Bar
$ $ $
1601 Broadway Ste 4 (at 48th St)
New York, NY 10019
- Whatever you do in life just make sure you get the Cowboy burger. Monstrous burger with two chunky slabs of bacon, curly onion rings and a delicious patty. Messy hands are guaranteed.
- Keith and Martin makes the best Tanqueray Gimlets I've had in the entire city.
- Martin the bartender is cool as shit. Bushmill whiskey FTW!
- If you're feeling brave tonight, ask for the jalapeo-infused patron and live it up. (Be sure to book a room before you down the shot though!)
- The chairs aren't terribly comfortable, but it's quiet mid-afternoon and no one hassles you if you order an iced tea and plug in your devices to work.
- Odd bar, not much atmosphere
- Summer in the City special margarita with chips and guacamole sure hits the spot on a hot day.
- Very friendly staff.
- 12 year Chivas... Happy me!
- Try the Bar here. Well enjoyed times and good liquor, good food, good meat, good god lets eat.
Broadway & 7th Ave (btwn W 42nd & 47th St)
1600 Broadway (at W 48th St)
1605 Broadway (between West 48th and 49th)